English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
2). Template Download
3). Submission Types
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
4). Paper Length
Each full paper should be no less than 4 full pages, including all figures, tables, and references. And extra page will be charged at 60 USD / 400 RMB / Page.
1). Download the Paper Template for formatting your paper.
2). Submit your paper to Online Submission System or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- via online submission system: an account is needed, if you don't have, please register first.
- via mailbox: the email subject should be named as "Submission-MLMI 2020-Full Paper/ Abstract".
3). The conference secretary (email@example.com) will contact you within three working days once receiving your submission.
Peer Review Process
Double-blind Peer review is vital to the quality of published research. Your submitted article will be evaluated by reviewer. Feedback from the peer reviewers will contribute to the editor's decision on whether to accept or reject your article for publication.
What are editors and reviewers looking for?
During the peer review process, editors and reviewers look for:
▪ Scope: Is the article appropriate for this publication?
▪ Novelty: Is this original material distinct from previous publications?
▪ Validity: Is the study well designed and executed?
▪ Data: Are the data reported, analyzed, and interpreted correctly?
▪ Clarity: Are the ideas expressed clearly, concisely, and logically?
▪ Compliance: Are all ethical and journal requirements met?
▪ Advancement: Is this a significant contribution to the field?
Policy on Multiple Submissions
MLMI 2020 will not accept any paper that, at the time of submission, is under review for, has already been published in, or has already been accepted for publication in, a journal or another venue with formally published proceedings.
Code of Ethics
Articles submitted to the conference should report original, previously unpublished research results, experiments or theories and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1) Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2) Report the author's violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
3) Report the author's violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4) Reserve the right to publish the author's name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.